General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
General terms and conditions of the company ROMLIN TREND streetwear
& 1; Validity against Entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following General Business Conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in their at Date of order valid version.
Is consumer any natural person who has a legal business Purposes concludes, the predominantly neither of their commercial nor hers attributed to self-employed work can be (& sect; 13 BGB).
& 2; Established one Contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following Regulations on the Conclusion of contract apply to orders about our internet shop http://www.romlintrend.ch.
(2) In the case of Conclusion of the contract comes the contract with
Aleksandar & Rizza Lindic - Roman
(3) Make the presentation of the goods in our internet shop no legally binding contract offer on our part, but are just a non-binding invitation to the consumer to goods to order. With the order of the desired goods the Consumers a binding offer to conclude for them one Purchase contract from.
(4) When an order is received in our Internet shop the following rules apply: The consumer enters binding contract offer from the in our online shop The planned order procedure runs successfully.
The Ordering takes place in the following steps:
1) By clicking on the product preview detail page of the Product Open
2) Product and required quantity by clicking on the Buttons "ADD TO CART" Order
3) By clicking the button "CONTINUE SHOPPING" to the shop back, or by clicking the "CHECKOUT" button continue
4) Check the number of products in the shopping cart or Change, Check the price and click on the "CHECKOUT" button Continue order process
5) By logging in or as a guest using Enter the requested information by clicking and setting the Check the box "I agree with the general Terms and Conditions and the data protection provisions for "as well by clicking the "NEXT" button the order process continue
6) Complete personal data and if different Edit delivery address here. Then by clicking the button "CONTINUE" continue the ordering process
7) Shipping method if there is a selection, click on the corresponding option choose and enter a message to us if necessary. By Click on the "NEXT" button to complete the ordering process continue
8) By clicking the appropriate option select the desired payment method. By putting the Hook in the Checkbox "I have the general terms and conditions read and fully agree with them "and final check the order by clicking the button "ORDER WITH PAYMENT" the order process send binding
9) All are within a few minutes Information regarding the order to the registered e-mail Address sent.
The consumer can send the Order by actuating the one used by him Web browser included & quot; back & quot; button after check his details again go to the website where the customer's information is recorded and correct input errors or by closing the Internet browsers cancel the order process.
We confirm that Receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated one Email (& quot; Order Confirmation & quot;). With this let's take your Offer to.
(5) Storage of the contract text at Orders through our internet shop: We save the Contract text and send you the order data. The terms and conditions can You at any time https://store.romlintrend.ch/en/content/3-terms-and-conditions-of-use see. Your past orders can be viewed in our Customer area under My Account - & gt; History and details of your View orders.
& 3; Prices, shipping costs, Payment, Due Date
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), PayPal or other payment services provided.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he is obliged to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
& 4; Delivery
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 2 working days. The period for delivery begins on the day after receipt of payment to our bank account. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day.
(2) If a product is not available in sufficient quantity at the time of ordering, this will also be clearly indicated in the product description and the entire order will be delivered as soon as the goods are back in stock. It is also clearly described that a delivery period of up to 5 weeks is accepted and that we do not make partial deliveries.
(3) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold goods shall not pass to the buyer until the goods are handed over to the buyer, even in the case of mail order purchases.
& 5; Retention of title
We retain ownership of the goods until complete Payment of the purchase price before.
§6 Right of revocation/ right of return of the customer as a consumer:
(1) The consumer has basically no right of return, since we sell hygiene articles in the field of protective masks.
These are excluded from return and exchange without exception.
(2) If an order cannot be fulfilled by us within the set time limits, the customer has the right of revocation.
(3) Any reimbursements are made in the form of a credit note, to be redeemed in our shop within one year.
& 8; Warranty
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
& sect; 9 Contract language
The contract language is exclusively German Language.
The machine translations of all the documents in other languages are only to be used as language extras consider and are not legally binding!
Your correctness was not checked by us!
Status of the GTC May. 2020